There are different monthly programs you can sign up for. For example, I purchased 100 pages (color or b&w) printed per month for $4.99 + tax. You can sign up for less or more pages printed per month. It seems too good to be true, but this is one of the best decisions I have ever made! It saves me so much time and hassle.
What do I love about my HP printer?
1. I don't have to go to the store to buy ink EVER again.
2. The ink is shipped to my house automatically. I don't even have to order it because your printer knows how much ink you have remaining and it orders it for you!
3. It is so much more economical! When I purchased ink at the store I spent around $65 -$75 just to have ink for 6 months. I personally pay $4.99 + tax now per month. That is only around $60 for the whole year!
4. I can change my printing plan when I need to. I currently pay $4.99 + tax for 100 sheets printed for the month. If I think I am going to print more or less for the following months, I can change that plan.
5. Did I mention I never EVER have to purchase ink at the store again?!?!?!
(This post contains Amazon affiliate links. I am compensated for sharing my recommendations.)
Would you like a month's printing for free? Use this referral link.
Here are some great printers you can order through Amazon!